Friday, February 28, 2014

SANDBAGS FOR THE STORM

The City of Newport Beach is handing out sandbags for those in low lying areas.   

This from the City of Newport Beach and Patch:

 The bags can be picked up between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Thursday (and when I called the City of Newport Beach they said Friday too) at the City's Corporation Yard, 592 Superior Ave.The city will provide up to 10 free sandbags to Newport Beach households to help residents prepare for this week's rain storms.
The City's Corporation Yard, 592 Superior Ave., is near the intersection of Superior & Industrial Way. Directional signage will guide drivers to the correct location in the Corp Yard.
Those interested must bring a photo I.D. (indicating they are Newport Beach residents)  to pick up their sandbags.
Please call the City's Municipal Operations Department at 949-644-3055 for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always Love Comments - Please tell me How I am doing!!