Sunday, November 27, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY WALMART SHOPPING IS DANGEROUS!!





What is it with Walmart shoppers?

On Black Friday a woman was shot in a Walmart parking lot in Northern California. A shopper was subdued with a stun gun at an Alabama Walmart store after he hit another shopper. Another shooting was reported in a Walmart Parking lot in South Carolina. A Walmart store in Cave Creek Arizona was evacuated when a suspicious package was found in an employee refrigerator. In North Carolina an off-duty police officer used pepper spray on Walmart shoppers while trying to make an arrest.

Finally, locally here in Southern California 20 people were injured when a female shopper used pepper spray at a Walmart in an upscale city in the San Fernando Valley - for an X-box!
Now I know why I never shop at Walmart!!

What happened to the true Spirit of Christmas? They have taken away Thanksgiving for a lot of employees and shoppers - a non-religious traditional holiday that unites all Americans. A Target employee protested and collected almost 200,000 signatures in a short period of time. http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/News/National_News/TARGET_EMPLOYEE_DELIVERS_190000_SIGNATURES_TO_CORPORATE_HEADQUARTERS_TO_SAVE_THANKSGIVING/53170 and

Did you know Black Friday isn't even the best day of the Christmas Season for sales???? http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2011/nov/25/economists-say-black-friday-not-best-day-best-deal-ar-1647123 Maybe the retailers need to rethink the whole idea of Black Friday - before it gives them a "black eye"!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Also visit my web-site:Black Friday Canon T3i Deals or Coupons

    ReplyDelete

I always Love Comments - Please tell me How I am doing!!