Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day on Balboa Island

What a Wonderful Sunny Day.
The Balboa Island Ferry Line is winding down Agate Avenue and around the block.
Balboa Island is crowded with people escaping from their homes after the rains which have plagued us for the past month. Even Orange County Airport was closed briefly during those rains. They were afraid that planes were going to "hydroplane" off the end of our short runways.
Come to Balboa Island and my little store, Island Style, and throw a coin in one of my fountains - it keeps the algae out of the fountain. Come and see me and buy a flag for your favorite sport team - NCAA, MLB, NFL, etc.
This is the perfect day to start my blog - I always have pages and pages of information that do not fit in my monthly Island Breeze newsletter and now I can share on a daily basis. This is going to be an interesting trip.
It is a great day to be alive.
Carolyn L Carr
Island Style
Island Flooring
www.balboa-island.com

1 comment:

I always Love Comments - Please tell me How I am doing!!